Kodansha VR lab is the group company of Kodansha, one of the biggest publisher in Japan, and Polygon Pictures, high quality CG production in Japan. Our goal is to produce and provide fun and comfortable storytelling in new media such as VR, AR and AI. Now we are developing original story for VR environment.
We are looking for the staff who is interested in new media and producing new contents toward the global market.
Please email to:
Please tell us which position you are interested in and send us your resume/profile. After few days, we will make up the interview.
Main task of this position is the programming for the original storytelling contents. Not only original contents, we are planning to create many kind of contents working with talented creators and studios. You will join most of the project.
– Unity programming skill
– You must have some experience to create room scale VR contents with Unity
– CG production experience with Maya.
– Unity Shader and Lighting knowledge
– Japanese communication skill
This is the position to create assets for Unity programming working with CG Director and Unity engineers. Not only modeling, but also rigging, animation and effect skill will be required.
– Deep CG production / software experience and knowledges
– Realtime-engine production experience.
– Unity programming experience
– Japanese communication Skill
We are always aiming to develop worldwide market. So we need a person who is familiar with overseas market, entertainment industry and VR technologies.
– Marketing and sale experience.
– Fluent both Japanese and English communication Skill
– CG production management, sales support
– Interested in VR/AR technology
– Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator knowledge